Our 2018 Holiday Gift Guide!
The holidays are just around the corner. To help you get organized, we've created this handy guide to make your holiday shopping experience as smooth as possible.
1. For the tea lover: this hot/cold ceramic tumbler and some soothing mint tea, our favorite is Marrakesh Mint Tea.
2. For the plant lady: these super interesting geometric painted cement pots made in California and a pretty plant from your favorite local shop.
3. For the skin-care indulger: from Buck Naked Soap Company this scrub, soap, bath bomb, lotion and lip balm make great gifts (or combine them together to make a super-special set).
4. For the maximalist: these earrings or these are pretty incredible and are sure to make a statement. Each set is handmade in San Diego, CA.
5. For the minimalist: these pretty little studs, or these and this tiny jewelry dish, perfect for the nightstand.
6. For the snuggler (who still has to look professional and go to work): our Simone vest is our best seller for a reason. Incredibly cozy and easy enough to dress up for the office, it's sure to keep you warm.
7. For the always-cold cuddler: our Jane Coatigan will definitely warm them up.
8. For the ethical-fashion-curious: gift cards are always the right size, pair them with a greeting card here, here or here.
9. For you: may we suggest our Elsa culottes in stretch wool, comfy, polished and perfect for the office or holiday parties, the Mae jumpsuit is an all-season wonder, our Janis midi skirt is perfect all year round and is widely loved or our Ruth blouse which effortlessly transitions from office to afterparty.
We even offer gift-wrapping! Simply add it to your order and we can package up your gifts and send them directly to your loved ones.